Sunday, December 11, 2016

Paris!

I am going to Paris for the last week of December. A close friend is teaching English to French high-school students for eight months, in Paris, and invited me to visit. The visit will be to see him and also to see Paris. I leave on Christmas Day, to arrive early the next day, and return on January 3. The splendid factor is that Chanukkah overlaps both Christmas and New Years' and I shall make the opportunity to celebrate the holiday in Paris, with a travel menorah.

Just like Darth Vader in this little video, I'm going around trying to slip Paris into the conversations. While getting a haircut the barber said to not have any expectations of Paris. Go with an open mind.

Edit: I don't like entering an email just to download a free language lesson, so here's the Pimmsleur free French lesson to download: Link

No comments: