Friday, May 23, 2008

Happiness

Last night, I finished my online AP Government course which I had left until two weeks before it was due. Starting with 27% complete, I finished 40% in one week of round-the-clock computer work while the senior class was on its spontaneous trip to New Orleans. Yesterday, I did the midterm, final multiple-choice section, the last assignment, and the last quiz. Hurray!

The Garden is doing well. I can't wait to work a bit on repotting plants and applying fish fertilizer after not doing that for at least a month. The Pole beans have climbed the two poles that I stuck in the ground and produced beans that are a delightful mottled green-and-black color. (The black disappears during cooking.) Pictures will come shortly. All the tomatoes are also ripening. The Roma tomatoes are the best so far, with the most juiciness. They are plump and almost wriggle and pop off the cluster with pleasure to be eaten. (I'm listening to Scriabin's Symphony No. 2, maybe it affects the mood.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this post with happiness!

Piony

Anonymous said...

I am reading this post with happiness!

Anonymous said...

Great post!