Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's been a busy past month

This past November, I was really busy, mostly with SAT prep. My last Reasoning Test was on December 2nd. The math section wasn't as great as it could have been; panic overcame me on the last 20-minute section. However, the essay was better, and I anticipate paradoxically better scores on the Writing and Criticla Reading sections. But now it is all over. Freedom! I did not write about our high-school retreat, which was from SUnday, November 18, to Tuesday, November 20. We had a form of color war, i.e. 'Gender War'. I will upload some of the best pictures later this week, hopefully. They can also be found on Facebook, albeit in lower quality. Here is one album, and here and here. After the SAT, I downloaded a "Linux live distribution for penetration testing" called BackTrack 2. It has hundreds of tools for testers, including network surveillance tools, password and brute-force crackers, and much more. Get it Right here. Download the 690 MB distro and burn it to CD with Nero in Windows or just right-click to burn onto CD in Linux.

No comments: