Monday, April 10, 2006

Pesach break

I read in an article somewhere that one day it will be as easy to post to a blog as e-mailing. I know that that is no excuse for not posting more often, but all the same I feel more inclined to blogging photos with flickr's handy-dandy photo-posting tools. Pesach break has begun, and I am loaded down with work, namely, a research project, studying for my AP US history exam on May 5 (in case you want to wish me luck (he he)), finishing my Hebrew powerpoint, and thinking about what to do the chemistry poster on (as in what aspect of green chemistry to deal with). I have been foolish and studied only minimally for the AP exam so far, because I have counted on studying during the Yom Tov time and Chol Hamoed. Concerning the research project, the question is: How is the dissemination of information through new computer technology changing in the twenty-first century? By the end of the break I must have 255 notecards on two book sources and three articles (minimum). Considering how most of the topic deals with blogging and Google, any book published earlier than 2005 is more or less outdated. Oh well. Concerning gardening: I have fulfilled most of my aims of planting as early as possible to get ahead of the heat (for my tomatoes to have time to flower and set fruit, since that does not occur when daily temperatures are over 90-ish degrees) and to get a head-start on the growing season. Some pictures follow of trellises for the cherry tomatoes.
Signing off, Yosef

2 comments:

Gary Hutton said...

There is a way to post to your BLOG with email. You will need to go to the Dashboard and set it up.

You can also post pictures from Picassa, which is REAL easy to do.

Gary Hutton said...

And I really did like your pictures.